check out my new play exchange profile for samples (and feel free to contact me for more)
StageFemmes, a Kenyon College theater group, have commissioned a new full-length to premiere in February 2020. Stay tuned!
eugene o’neill theater center
I spent most of 2019 at the O’Neill – in the National Theater Institute’s Advanced Playwriting program in the spring, and as a Literary Intern for the O’Neill’s many summer conferences. I met wonderful friends and collaborators, and I learned from some of the very best artists and arts administrators. Please ask me about it!
other recent projects
- At the Gallery, one-act play. NY Winterfest.
- A Bouquet a Day, ten-minute play. Winner, Manhattan Repertory Theatre Short Play Festival; Winner, Source Festival (Washington, D.C.); production, New Short Play Festival.
- The Baker, ten-minute play. Finalist, New Short Play Festival.
- Along with The Baker and A Bouquet a Day, twenty-five short plays written for and produced by the New Short Play Festival from 2016-2018. (Playwright ensemble member.)
- Fireworks for a Funeral, short screenplay. Winner, Vancouver Lift-Off Film Festival; Finalist, D.C. Shorts Film Festival Screenplay Competition; Finalist, New York International Screenplay Awards; Finalist, Harlem International Film Festival.